Why Damon Clear Braces?
Why settle for the limitations of traditional clear braces or invisible aligners like Invisalign1 when there's Damon Clear?
Virtually invisible, Damon Clear has clear advantages over traditionl braces and aligners. Damon Clear is part of the innovative Damon System, which combines tieless braces with high technology archwries that are clinically proven to move teeth fast and comfortably with truly spectacular smile and facial results.
Available from skilled orthodontists, Damon Clear combines the best of traditional clear braces and invisible aligners to deliver a discrete treatment experience with results that go beyond straight teeth.
Invisible braces for your teeth
With Damon Clear, people may not even realise you're wearing braces. Other clear or so-called invisible braces have visible metal parts or elastic ties that can yellow during treatment. But tieless Damon Clear braces are more discrete and resistant to staining and discolorationall throughout treatment.
See results faster than you might think. While treatment time can vary, clinical studies demonstrate that Damon System treatment is up to six months faster than traditional braces.2
And while invisible aligners can be effective at straightening some crooked teeth, not everyone is a candidate. In contrast, Damon Clear works 24 hours a day, seven days a week to perfectly align ALL teeth for a phenomenal smile that enhances your entire facial appearance.
Another benefit: No need to worry about lost, misplaced of forgotten clear aligners, so you get in and out of treatment quickly.
Clinical studies demonstrate that Invisalign can help straighten teeth but does not treat as effectively as braces and delivers limited results.3 In fact, one study found that the mean accuracy of tooth movement with Invisalign was only 41%.4 With Damon Clear, you get more than straight teeth. A Damon doctor will take into account your unique facial proportions when aligning your teeth, bite and smile. In no time at all you'll have the smile and facial profile and aesthetics you've always dreamed about.
Greater Comfort without Tightening
Clinical studies show that the Damon System provides more comfortable orthodontic treatment than traditional braces.5
Damon Clear uses tieless braces that don't need to be "tightened" and are gentle to the teeth and tissues. Other styles of braces use elastics or active clips that bind archwires in place, which can slow down treatment and cause pain.
A Great Smile for a Lifetime
Deciding what type of treatment you want can be a difficult decision. Traditional braces, invisible aligners or Damon Clear? When making your decision, be sure to look at the big picture. Don't focus solely on what you will experience during your time in treatment. Focus on what you will look like for the rest of your life. With Damon Clear, you'll benefit from fast, comfortable braces that are virtually invisible during treatment. And after treatment, you'll have a spectacular smile that goes beyond just straight teeth.
Following the end of treatment, teeth often have a tendency to return to their original positions, which is called a relapse. There are a variety of factors that may influence the possibility of relapsed more than those treated with braces.6 Damon System results are built to last. However because all teeth have a tendency to relapse, it may be necessary to wear some type of removable retention device at night - such as Damon Splint - following treatment.
No Speech Impediments
Some people suffer from speech impediments with invisible aligners. With Damon Clear, you don't have to worry about any speech problems.
Few Office Visits
Damon System treatment requires fewer office visits than traditional braces and invisible aligners. On average, patients treatment with the Damon System require seven fewer office appointments than patients who undergo traditional orthodontic treatment.7 That means more convenience for you regardless of your level of busy activity or lifestyle.
Easy to Keep Clean
Clinical studies inidcate that the elastomeric rings of traditional braces collect more bacteria and plaque and can lead to adverse gingival conditions. Unlike traditional clear braces, Damon Clear does not use elastomeric rings, so your braces are easy to keep clean.
ACCEPT NO SUBSTITUTES. ASK FOR DAMON CLEAR BY NAME.
- Invisalign is a registered trademark of Align Technology, Inc.
- Eberting JJ, Straja SR, Tuncay OC. Treatment time, outcome and patient satisfaction comparisons of Damon and conventional brackets. Clinical Orthodontics and Research 2001; 4(4):228-234.
- Djeu G, Shelton C, Magazini A. Outcome assessment of Invisalign and traditional orthodontic treatment compared with the American Board of Orthodontics objective grading system. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics 2005; 128(3):292-298.
- Kravitz N, Kusnoto B, BeGole E, Obrez A, Agane B. A prospective clinical study evaluating the efficacy of tooth movement with Invisalign. Am J Orthod Dentofacial Orthop 2009; 135:27-35.
- Berger J. Self-ligation in the year 2000, a comparative assessment of conventional ligation and slef-ligation bracket systems. Journal of Clinical Orthodontics 2000.
- Eberting et al.
- Sousa R, Magnani M, Nouer D, Silva C, Klein M, Sallum E, Goncalves R. Periodontal and microbiologic evaluation of two methods or archwire ligation: Ligature wires and elatomeric rings. American Journal of Orthodontics & Dentofacial Orthopedics 2008; 134 (4):506-512.
- Daniel Kuncioa D, Maganzinib A, Sheltonc C, Freemand K. Invisalign and Traditional Orthodontic Treatment Postretention Outcomes Compared Using the American Board of Orthodontics Objective Grading System. Angle Orthodontist, Vol 77, No 5, 2007.